An Exciting Year...
2008 is going to be an exciting year...
Firstly, Windows 2008 and SQL Server 2008 will be launched! Can't wait!
The only little shout is that I will miss the local launch, as I will be busy travelling to India and Europe during the launch period.
It has been 5 years since I started on my current journey and career.
I believe strongly in re-evaluating career objectives every 5 years ...
Thus, this is the year when I will wrap up the final pieces of my current journey and move on...
A lot of people have asked me when/where will I move on to. I think that is not important. What is important is that I will still be actively contributing and deeply involved in advancing the state-of-art within the databsae community...
Firstly, Windows 2008 and SQL Server 2008 will be launched! Can't wait!
The only little shout is that I will miss the local launch, as I will be busy travelling to India and Europe during the launch period.
It has been 5 years since I started on my current journey and career.
I believe strongly in re-evaluating career objectives every 5 years ...
Thus, this is the year when I will wrap up the final pieces of my current journey and move on...
A lot of people have asked me when/where will I move on to. I think that is not important. What is important is that I will still be actively contributing and deeply involved in advancing the state-of-art within the databsae community...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home